Sunday, August 8, 2010

Stability

Yeah, my life has been pretty stable. No mood swings, nothing drastic anyway. Life is smooth sailing, we have 9 days until the blessed event of our 7th baby's birth. My meds are all the same, and I plan on continuing them after the baby's birth. His name is Mark Anthony and they are expecting him to weigh around 8lbs, but we'll see. I have an amazing u/s picture that shows his face so clearly, he is Allie's clone. They look identical. I am on bedrest though, and I have to drink tons of water or whatever. I have polyhydramnios, which is an excess of anmiotic fluid. The number is supposed to be 18 or lower and I'm at 24., so I've been going for weekly u/s so the dr can keep an eye on the baby.

So my cection is scheduled for Aug 17th, which is Tammy's birthday and Amy's anniversary. It's a good day to have a baby :) . Dr. Filardo is the delivering doctor, we totally love her. I've been feeling rather well...I had a bout with pulled rib muscles that lasted a few months. It was so painful!!! Thank goodness that is over with. This summer has been so hot it's not even funny. I've been dying in this heat, not wanting to leave the house unless I totally have to.

Hubby is still not working. We are anticipating work in September sometime, so it's been very helpful having him home while I've been going through this pregnancy stuff. It'll be great having him home after the baby is born too, I'm going to need all the help I can get. We are all so very excited for the baby. The room is ready for him, but not as ready as we are :)

Mom and pop got an offer on the house. They've been up for sale for some time now, it's about time someone made an offer. They made a counteroffer so we'll see if they take it. They are looking to move to Brick somewhere and boy is mom excited about that.

Well, that's about all. The kids are doing great, Allie's health is great, she lost 9lbs since her birthday. All that prednisone weight is coming off, slowly but surely. We are looking forward to going back to school. Anna is repeating 3rd grade, so hopefully she'll do better this year than last. Matt is going to middle school, which we are all anxious about, but I'm sure he'll do great!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment