Friday, March 19, 2010

Been very sick

I have been so sick it's not even funny. Turns out a couple of weeks ago, after a trip to the doctor, I had asthmatic bronchitis. I had to go on antibiotics and nebulizer treatments. The cough is still lingering. After all the coughing, last week I totally lost my voice. I am now on day 8 with no voice...so I went to the ENT yesterday. Turns out I have a sinus infection as well as the laryngitis, so he put me on prednisone dose pack for the laryngitis, an antibiotic for the sinus infection and a nasal spray to get rid of all the congestion. Hopefully I'll get my voice back soon, as a talker this is really driving me crazy.

My moods have been really stable...I've been doing great in that department. I am on Lamictal 200mg, Celexa 40mg, Seroquel XR 150mg and Abilify 30mg. Going back on my meds was the best thing I've done this pregnancy. It has definitely helped me be able to function.

The kids are doing great...My good stable moods definitely set the tone in the house. Things couldn't get any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment